When the Militia heads to the Red River BLM showdown, Reddog WILL be there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why wait? That standoff is years away and Gov Perry is already standing on the riverbank with his Larue OBR.

There is a real battle taking shape right now less than a day's drive from here. James F-ing Yeager is waiting for you to join him at the Bundy ranch.

Put up or shut up.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the recent Bundy Ranch episode by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Texans are becoming more concerned about the BLM’s focus on 90,000 acres along a 116 mile stretch of the Texas/Oklahoma boundary. The BLM is reviewing the possible federal takeover and ownership of privately-held lands which have been deeded property for generations of Texas landowners.

Oh hell no! I need to keep up on things, I admit. We don't watch mutch tv at all. Hey, I will go with you.

Why are they wanting the land for????????

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh hell no! I need to keep up on things, I admit. We don't watch mutch tv at all. Hey, I will go with you.

Why are they wanting the land for????????

Nothing but mineral rights and power/influence over more people. I saw in there that the Feds have mineral rights over like 5.2 million acres in that area already.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wait? That standoff is years away and Gov Perry is already standing on the riverbank with his Larue OBR.

There is a real battle taking shape right now less than a day's drive from here. James F-ing Yeager is waiting for you to join him at the Bundy ranch.

Put up or shut up.

Yeager is an idiot and both of us know it. If you don't care to be a potential gun shot victim... light up your congressman or senators phone. Vote... get informed... if we can't work the system it will eventually come to 1776 redux.

"Hope is not a course of action"? Your line not mine.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Red River's banks may move, so what. It just means either Texas or Oklahoma owns the land. And that's the way is should be. Not the BLM owning the land. That deals crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom