Where can I get an Audio receiver repaired?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks,

I have a receiver (Sony) that has a couple of issues. The left and right channels aren't working, but the center is. The receiver is only worth a couple of hundred dollars, but I'd rather spend that to fix it, than $1000 on a new one. Does anyone know anyone in the Tulsa area that works on them by chance? Thanks,

Jonny

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would ask someone at Video Revolution - 7030 S. Lewis, 918-495-0586.

They were great [and cheap] with my busted TV repair issues and they sell audio, too, so I expect they fix audio as well. They were a Sony dealer [plus lots of other brands] last time I checked.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if your in the city i woud run by "Terry's two way radio" on May and 23rd. he has fixed countless amplifiers for me and my customers. usually in under a week.

If your reciever threw alot of smoke you probably arent going to be able to fix it but if just the output is burned up you have a good chance.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would ask someone at Video Revolution - 7030 S. Lewis, 918-495-0586.

They were great [and cheap] with my busted TV repair issues and they sell audio, too, so I expect they fix audio as well. They were a Sony dealer [plus lots of other brands] last time I checked.

A BIG +1 on Video Revolution.

I took a pretty expensive Denon receiver in there a couple years ago to get fixed and they did a great job. Ended up costing me about $135. Top notch and they know what they are doing.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if your in the city i woud run by "Terry's two way radio" on May and 23rd. he has fixed countless amplifiers for me and my customers. usually in under a week.

If your reciever threw alot of smoke you probably arent going to be able to fix it but if just the output is burned up you have a good chance.

Terry's is actually a going concern? The building looks like it was abandoned ten years ago.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It all depends what is wrong with it, sometimes it isn't cost effective to fix electronics.

I've never had any success with Video Revolution, both items I took there for estimates they were very high relative to the cost of a new item. Both were Sony, might be the issue...

Latest posts

Top Bottom