Where Do We Go From Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
all I keep seeing are claims it’s there but nothing beyond that. Lots of speculation, some easily debunked, but nothing that has got a court involved. Even trump, as far as I’ve seen, hasn’t given a direct example.

have I missed one? Or are we back to ‘it must be fraud because he had a bigger crowd at his rally’ type of basis for the claim?

Lots of anomalies and video footage of very shady behavior and treatment of ballots and eye-witness accounts... Usually where there's smoke, there's fire.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the hills! That's where I'm going. :drunk5:

This has been the plan for conservatives for decades, and this is what they did in majority blue states. They all go out into the rural areas and leave the cities to be run entirely by democrats.

And then we act surprised that the urban centers are all democrat run!

Am I taking crazy pills or is this not a good approach? Staying put, digging in your heels, and fixing the problem at the core seems a lot more productive.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of anomalies and video footage of very shady behavior and treatment of ballots and eye-witness accounts... Usually where there's smoke, there's fire.
Actually eye witnesses aren’t really that great. For example the witness claiming to see ballots for Biden arriving in the middle of the night really saw a tired news cameraman using a wagon to carry gear it’d seem.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually eye witnesses aren’t really that great. For example the witness claiming to see ballots for Biden arriving in the middle of the night really saw a tired news cameraman using a wagon to carry gear it’d seem.

Okay, may want to start your own thread on the specifics... I thought it was fairly obvious to most and not really here to lay out the case for fraud. It will happen in coming days and weeks because it's absolutely there.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has been the plan for conservatives for decades, and this is what they did in majority blue states. They all go out into the rural areas and leave the cities to be run entirely by democrats.

And then we act surprised that the urban centers are all democrat run!

Am I taking crazy pills or is this not a good approach? Staying put, digging in your heels, and fixing the problem at the core seems a lot more productive.
You go ahead. I've been jonesing to escape the city since I was 19 or so. I'm gone as soon as family issues allow. Have fun. If boogaloo starts call me. Don't want to miss that!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all I keep seeing are claims it’s there but nothing beyond that. Lots of speculation, some easily debunked, but nothing that has got a court involved. Even trump, as far as I’ve seen, hasn’t given a direct example.

have I missed one? Or are we back to ‘it must be fraud because he had a bigger crowd at his rally’ type of basis for the claim?
It hasn't been proven yet, too soon, but Trump and his legal team won't rest until they prove it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom