Where should I look for a Glock 23C in the OKC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No you have to go to the back window on S side of bld. to get Fred Baker. they are the whosale side and are cheeper. You usually need a FFL to shop there. Great prices!
Does Glock still put a xtra mag in the LE boxes 3 insted of 2. The last one I bought at FB did. it was a .357 sig with a .40 barrel from Glock. It was over $125 less than anywhere else in OKC including gun shows. This was a couple of years ago.

Mark

Fred's dead. You can get them from the front of the store.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thoughts- Search the classifieds. I recall C models up for sale or trade. They don't seem to move as fast as the conventional models.

Other than that, GT Distr., out of TX, is such a simple way to buy one (Gen 3), that it's almost crazy not to use them. You can either scan/ photo your ID card and email it to them or fax a copy. Pay with plastic over the phone and transfer to whomever you want (Sooner State Pawn on their list, if you're in OKC area). Takes all of 5 min to buy, 2 days to ship and maybe 10 min to transfer. Best part is that you don't have to listen to gun store employee babble.

I bought a Gen 4 G19, and it seems to recoil less than the last G19 I recall shooting, though it's been a while. Maybe there's truth to the stories of improved springs, or it's that the C models just don't sell so well.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I snagged OA's last 22c the other day. The price was right and stock seems limited, so I jumped on it. After holding it, I'm glad they were out of 23's. I liked the idea of being able to carry it fairly easily, but the intent behind the purchase is range fun and a better home defense pistol than our CC pistols. 9mm conversion parts will be on the way shortly for cheaper range fun. Thanks for the help, guys.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be off to the range to shoot it soon. A friend of mine has a 17 that he said he's had for around 20yrs and it still works perfectly. The gun is an absolute pleasure to shoot and never has an issue. I'm expecting this one to be the same. I like the ability to swap barrels to shoot other rounds, so I decided on the .40 over the 9mm. Once I gather the goodies, I'll probably be feeding 9mm and .22 through it more than anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom