Where to buy rabbit meat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna say ask BB. Do you still have wabbits?

Nope. LONG sad sordid tale but GC won that round ... and I downsized -- only thing I have right now are a couple of ducks -- just wait until I get out in the country where he doesn't know what's in MY barn ... :lookaroun

:naughty:

All I'm waiting on are the retirement papers to hit the Captain's desk ... :P THEN I'm gonna load my shotgun (thanks CHenry lol), move outta town and get me some goats ... and rabbits ... and ducks ... and guineas ... and probably a bunch of other critters too. :P

Oh, GC can come if he wants ... :rollingla I told him I'd get enough land far enough put he could build himself his own gun range ... :anyone: He said he was amazed at how HE worked 25 years and all he has to show for it is a fairly well to do wife ... :shocked:

:rotflmao:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. LONG sad sordid tale but GC won that round ... and I downsized -- only thing I have right now are a couple of ducks -- just wait until I get out in the country where he doesn't know what's in MY barn ... :lookaroun

:naughty:

All I'm waiting on are the retirement papers to hit the Captain's desk ... :P THEN I'm gonna load my shotgun (thanks CHenry lol), move outta town and get me some goats ... and rabbits ... and ducks ... and guineas ... and probably a bunch of other critters too. :P

Oh, GC can come if he wants ... :rollingla I told him I'd get enough land far enough put he could build himself his own gun range ... :anyone: He said he was amazed at how HE worked 25 years and all he has to show for it is a fairly well to do wife ... :shocked:

:rotflmao:

Sounds like a good plan to me. How long does GC have to retire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom