Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Daytona doesn't look good on my wrist, as much as it pains me to say...... and it has no date. :D
I'm torn on the date. I now have 2 pieces with no date and they look so clean without one. That is a yuge reason I'm obsessed with the Speedy Moonwatch. On a watch with a busy dial like most chrono's, a date window kinda breaks up the speed vibe in my opinion. That said, I think an every day watch needs one. Unless I'm sitting at a PC with a date in the bottom right corner, I go to my watch.

I forgot what day it was today and switched it up for #notsospeedytuesday 🤣
1684248459191.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm torn on the date. I now have 2 pieces with no date and they look so clean without one. That is a yuge reason I'm obsessed with the Speedy Moonwatch. On a watch with a busy dial like most chrono's, a date window kinda breaks up the speed vibe in my opinion. That said, I think an every day watch needs one. Unless I'm sitting at a PC with a date in the bottom right corner, I go to my watch.

I forgot what day it was today and switched it up for #notsospeedytuesday 🤣
View attachment 377035

Not a deal killer for me, unless I'm paying Rolex money, and then it better be the dial I want, date, and size etc.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at the Galleria in Houston. They have a Swatch store here. Man those originals bring back memories. But they have these Omega/Swatches for $250 that are cool. Any thoughts on these?

Latest posts

Top Bottom