Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked this up from Adam and man did he do a nice job. A 1940 Hamilton that was a gift to my Great-Great Uncle from the Chula Vista, CA Rotary which he founded. Runs like a champ after he corrected some goofball’s mistakes in a repair.View attachment 339830
I appreciate the kind words Mark. Thank you again for the opportunity to work on your watch. That one provided a unique challenge and was a real pleasure to work on. It looks great on you!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked this up from Adam and man did he do a nice job. A 1940 Hamilton that was a gift to my Great-Great Uncle from the Chula Vista, CA Rotary which he founded. Runs like a champ after he corrected some goofball’s mistakes in a repair.View attachment 339830
I love those fancy lug tanks

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

I’m gonna blame this impulse buy on @thor447. Love it but going to have to find one more link.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I’ve got a challenge for everyone today…winner gets a lunch gift card with my compliments. In the background of my most recent post in this thread, there’s a metal female figure. Who can tell me what it is?

Latest posts

Top Bottom