Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife bought me the new Apple IWatch last week for my birthday. It’s pretty cool watch.

C342E1FE-550D-4130-BD21-D86332595FAE.jpeg

4747A583-747A-4A9A-9370-F39C17C52CC5.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, 40 is about as small as I can get away with wearing unless I want it to look like I'm wearing a women's watch. Great watch, and you def shot out of your league on the wife! I'm looking forward to being able to pick up a rolex for the old lady one day.
Agreed. I have one 39mm watch (My Tag Carrera Caliber 5), but it wears little bigger. A lot depends on the bezel too. It's super thin, so it in a way, looks a little bigger. It's the only 39mm I've ever worn that I like. 41-42 is ideal for me.
1673288110532.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm afraid to post a picture of mine, what with all the watch snobbery up in here. But I'm going to anyway, because this brand comes with a lot of hatred, scrutiny, animosity and plain ol' "humph" and cynicism from all the watch aficionados.

And yet, this little feller has been my constant companion for about 2 years now. It's swam the gulf of Mexico, Sea World's water park and several other pools and bodies of water and has never missed a beat nor given me an ounce of grief. I'm talking about Invicta. And while it's no Rolex, it's a nice homage IMHO. Even if the watch snobs scoff at the very name.

Pro Diver series, quartz, model 23384, Pepsi bezel, screw down crown, 43mm.

20230109_123604.jpg

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm afraid to post a picture of mine, what with all the watch snobbery up in here. But I'm going to anyway, because this brand comes with a lot of hatred, scrutiny, animosity and plain ol' "humph" and cynicism from all the watch aficionados.

And yet, this little feller has been my constant companion for about 2 years now. It's swam the gulf of Mexico, Sea World's water park and several other pools and bodies of water and has never missed a beat nor given me an ounce of grief. I'm talking about Invicta. And while it's no Rolex, it's a nice homage IMHO. Even if the watch snobs scoff at the very name.

View attachment 337191

That's a good looking watch.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it can be yours for a mere $9,100.00 View attachment 336841

You got an actual link to that watch?

When did all the BS start with the Rolex AD's?

I looked at a new Submariner in 14 or 15. I think it was $13,500, and I could have laid down the plastic and walked out with it. My future ex threw a fit when I told her I was going to buy one, so I didn't.

You can cover up a $2-3,000 firearm. You can't hide a $13,000 watch. I just decided for the sake of what I was trying to hold together at the time it was best if I chose to not buy the watch. I chose poorly.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 337191
I still own an Invicta! I don’t buy watches or guns as “investments” I just buy what I like and enjoy while I can! Life’s short.

Latest posts

Top Bottom