Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s good, because I bought it Tuesday afternoon.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
You know sometimes you're just mean, and I want out of your fans only club

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic 38mm.
Been a while since I posted, I have had some significant medical issues, resulting in a 25 lb weight loss, a week long stay each in both the ICU and an InPatient rehabilitation unit along with the loss of some digits on my right hand. Watches were not a priority! Yes I am right handed so it has been a challenge, but on the mend and adapting as a lefty!
So what Watch will work now? Bracelet, no too loose with the weight loss, so I have had to either ask the wife for help or figure it out on my own with Watch straps.
It can be done but it is a whole body experience involving, patience, right thumb, left knee/ thigh, maybe left finger, cursing and teeth!
Probably pretty darn funny to watch but I got it done!

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpeg
    IMG_0408.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0407.jpeg
    IMG_0407.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted, I have had some significant medical issues, resulting in a 25 lb weight loss, a week long stay each in both the ICU and an InPatient rehabilitation unit along with the loss of some digits on my right hand. Watches were not a priority! Yes I am right handed so it has been a challenge, but on the mend and adapting as a lefty!
So what Watch will work now? Bracelet, no too loose with the weight loss, so I have had to either ask the wife for help or figure it out on my own with Watch straps.
It can be done but it is a whole body experience involving, patience, right thumb, left knee/ thigh, maybe left finger, cursing and teeth!
You get well, and worry about the watches later. Let us know if you need anything, and I will put you in my prayers.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounds like you might hafta learn how to be more ambidextrous now.
:sorry1:

You might consider a Twist-O-Flex watchband. My father loved em. He liked em because they were easy on/easy off and his wrist changed quite often. Swell in the summer and contract in the winter.

I'm the same way but I absolutely HATE those damned things. I prefer a rubber strap. Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom