Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Took the Citizen out for a work trip this week. Played in a charity golf tournament in Palm Desert today. Of course, the real charity is letting me play in a good tournament at all considering it was literally the first time I've ever played golf.

Pardon me if everything's a little dirty. It is the desert after all. 😁 😁

View attachment 477347
Pulled out my eco drive a couple days ago and found out it needs a battery..... It will be here Monday!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much every one on this thread has multiple watches.... If you want an underwear thread , ask the Dev nicely LOL But it may just be you and RickN looking for more eye bleach material!:cool:
I think you mean dudes who like to wear gstring thread. We do not need that.
I dont crap in my underwear. lol
I suspect you do now, and that is gross.
Look into diapers.

it’s been hanging out next your butt hole all day long. You are just not right in the head ;)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2D1FE659-7239-4C91-B46D-6D734E27C2E6.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much every one on this thread has multiple watches.... If you want an underwear thread , ask the Dev nicely LOL But it may just be you and RickN looking for more eye bleach material!:cool:
I only have one running that Thor kindly put back in business, but that's it.
This thread reminds me of a women's shoe thread. Who needs more than one or two?
:laugh6:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you , thank you , thank you! I was looking at what I could do to swing buying that watch!! Looks a little small on that itty bitty wrist!!:bolt::cool:
It looks like it fits your wrist nicely. You don't want the lugs to overhang your wrist. It looks like an excellent fit to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom