Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 478096

I love it. It gives me JLC salmon sector dial vibes.

Waiting on my Veblenist strap to ship as well. I missed the custom options on the drop down menu when I ordered. They were really responsive and added quick release springbars and a polished buckle to my order after I shot them an email about my oversight.
That's awesome.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all know you are a grand master level watch god ... But don't you have at least one beat up banged around pile of please fix me sitting around to show off on occasion ? As usual nice watch Mr. :cool:

Thanks Don. 😂

I've had a few here and there and sold them. Normally stuff that I've bought second hand and can't get past a ding or some other blemish. For some reason I can live with wear that I've put on a watch myself, but it drives me crazy if it's someone else's handy work on a non-vintage watch. The most recent one was a bronze cased Nav B-Uhr.

There's been a few occasions that @rjbrooks7 has suggested swapping watches and I've asked him if he's really thought that completely through. I'd probably have a loupe on hand when he was ready to give it back. It would be like Kitty on That 70's Show with the shoes that Red scuffed.😆

On that note, I did bash the bezel of the Sinn on something stacked in a customer's garage today. Not sure what it was, but I think it came out of it unscathed.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First Raymond Weil watch I saw was worn on screen by Dennis Miller in the movie "Murder at 1600." I did actually look for one and found a good collection at a local department store but did not find that particular watch. Amazing how many watches I've seen in movies, liked and never bought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom