Who gets the flu during the summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been fighting a cough, chest congestion, headache and what feels like a fever off and on over the last couple of days.

I figured if it was the flu it would have gotten worse by now, but I basically woke up yesterday feeling a little crappy and it hasn't gotten any better or worse since then.

Either way, it sucks. I rarely get colds in the winter, but I can't remember the last time I went throughout summer without getting one.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't had the flu for several years.

My little one get's it every year. He had the swine a few years ago. He's good right now though.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only had the flu once in my life, this past Christmas. I have had summer colds and know they suck worse than winter ones, so I feel for you guys. I could only imagine feverish chills when it is 99 degrees outside.

I, like Danny Tanner it appears, have been fighting an allergy-induced sinus infection the last 2 weeks or so. No real fever, but some mild chest and sinus congestion with wicked sinus headaches. It was on the retreat until the winds and weather shifted today. Now it's back.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been fighting a cough, chest congestion, headache and what feels like a fever off and on over the last couple of days.

I figured if it was the flu it would have gotten worse by now, but I basically woke up yesterday feeling a little crappy and it hasn't gotten any better or worse since then.

Either way, it sucks. I rarely get colds in the winter, but I can't remember the last time I went throughout summer without getting one.

Had the same thing for about 3-4 days now also head congestion coughing sore throat headache fever , been taking
antibiotics with no help but Nyquil at sleep seems to help though !! Good luck .

Latest posts

Top Bottom