Who not to buy ammo from

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never met nor will I probably ever meet Sam@SG, and I don’t give a rat’s hairy @ss what he posts in his email or on his website. If his ammo prices are decent or at least competitive, I‘ll still buy from him.
Since this is a thread about who NOT to buy from, Bud’s sh*t the bed and wiped his @ss on the drapes last year with bait and switch buckshot deal, and I’ll never even visit his website again much less buy anything he’s peddling.***insert middle finger emoji here*** :censored:

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sgammo.com and velocityammosales.com. Both are usually pretty close and have free shipping, but velocity does 5% off for holidays (including right now). I’ve also never waited longer than a few days to receive my ammo from either. I used to use targetsportsusa.com when I bought a lot more, and their subscription service benefitted me, however I like that SG is an Oklahoma based retailer.
Much easier to say who I WOULD buy ammo from, than list the many over the years I won’t, mostly either because of huge ship times, or the bait and switch with a cheap ammo price and ridiculous shipping fee, packaging fee, box fee, or whatever other excuse to slip another $5-10 in after the transaction. I’ve also had a couple who kept adding the shipping insurance back on in the final cart and then don’t respond to emails or phone calls to try and reverse it or complain.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bucking Horse Outpost or Underwood has gotten most of my money.

Bucking horse now charges tax but free shipping @$175

Underwood is flat $11.95 but them and Buffalo Bore aren’t your average ammo IMO

Underwood has 25 to 40% off on everything right now. Hunting Ammo and the blemish / close out awesome right now if it’s in stock.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You new here?!? Welcome to OSA where no one can read for content or follow directions!🤣
7e7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom