Why FedEx is not the best choice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a rifle from Primary Arms in Texas and had a choice between UPS and FedEx and made the huge mistake of picking FedEx. It left Primary Arms on Friday, made it to OKC on Saturday. It sat in the "warehouse" from Saturday until Wed. (today), in the mean time I ordered an EoTech on Monday (UPS Ground) from MN which arrived on the same day as the rifle from Texas. If given a choice I will not use FedEx again!

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny.... I always found it to be the complete opposite - normally "ground" for me: fedex 3-4 days... UPS 5-7... and depending on the supplier - cost is usually less with Fedex

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad luck with Fedex, for me UPS is the ones who can't seem to do their jobs, ordered some items online that i couldn't find locally. Never got the packages. USPS and fedex have been decent so far though.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS usually runs a tight ship

Yep.

Most of the drivers here are great... but there seems to be one that insists on delivering my packages to an abandoned house across the road...

FedEx doesn't even bother to call or deliver around here...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom