Why is ploygamy illegal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the condiment yellow mustard. I cannot emphasize enough how much I truly despise the stuff to the deepest center of my core. If it were up to me, we would launch the crap into the sun and never produce another drop.

But, I realize that there are some twisted people in the world that like the taste of that vile, disgusting sauce. I, for one, feel it should be left in it's natural, rightful state: as a plant. Nevertheless, I have to respect that other people may choose, or even be compelled to consume this abhorrent yellow goo. Who the hell am I to say, in spite of what I believe or feel, that they should be denied such?

Ever fiber of my body is revolted by it, but I am not the one committing the act of consumption of said condiment, so why right to I have to legislate my feelings, my beliefs onto others?

I don't.

Mustard is my litmus test.[/QUOTE]

ok i like mustard and i like ketchup and mayo and all together .

so now i want to know i'm i gay?

elance

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only reason that the government needs to be aware of who is married and who is not (via the issuance of marriage licenses) is for tax purposes.

A married couple is assumed to share a home, share resources, and care for each other.
Thus, lower taxes since they share space and resources, and other benefits such as lower insurance rates since there are 2 people to ensure each other's safety and health.

But what about poor souls who live with their parents into adulthood? What about cohabitation of non-relatives?

I share a house with 2 roommates to ease the burden of the cost of living. We take up less space, use less utilities, and are safer because we share a home, yet we get no benefits from it?

DELEGALIZE MARRIAGE. It isn't the government's business who I marry. Replace marriage licenses with "domestic cohabitation licenses" that hold no religious or social value, simply a piece of paper showing the government that you are living with another person(s), and thus worthy of those same benefits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom