Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS, if you look at the past 10 years of DHS PO's they have upped their ammo this year by 400%

I think that warrants question.

But I know, people are bad for questioning the government.

We should be good little slaves, and go make that money to give to the government so that George Soros and the like can continue with their massive euginics program set to kill you and me, having plausible deniabilty of anything being associated with thier workings.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this time, I only thought I doubted because of the complete absence of evidence. I've seen the light now.

Some tubby extra from the set of The Mighty Ducks says Booz-Allen-Hamilton Artificial Intelligence remote control flew the plane into WTC 1. This means it's true.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this time, I only thought I doubted because of the complete absence of evidence. I've seen the light now.

Some tubby extra from the set of The Mighty Ducks says Booz-Allen-Hamilton Artificial Intelligence remote control flew the plane into WTC 1. This means it's true.

Yes, I have grown to expect, and actually love your mindless, worthless additions to conspiracy threads, about as much as I love Uncle JB's

However at least JB replies appear to have SOME sustinance

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RD I'm curious, when was the last time you read something on IW/PP and said "that's a load of crap"?

It's ok if that's yet to happen.

Almost everyday!!

I try to find somthing worthy to post on here, and I always shoot it down myself. For instance the NOAA ammo PO request.

I sent the purchaser an email, and got a decent explanation in return.

I do not believe everything I hear, I do try to research things. Alot of times they come up debunked.

Does this help?

Latest posts

Top Bottom