Will You Please Help Kanye?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He could really use your help.

Kanye West claims to be $53m in debt, and asks Mark Zuckerberg for help

He continued with a bizarre series of Tweets through Sunday night and Monday morning: “Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw … You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house … World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me … I’m this generation’s Disney … I want to bring dope **** to the world … I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can.”

He insisted that “one of the coolest things” Zuckerberg could do would be “to help me in my hour of need”.

He then widened his appeal to other tech billionaires.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He needs to set up a go fund me account. If he could stop Kim from shopping for let's say 2 weeks, he would have all the money he needs and then some.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He needs to set up a go fund me account. If he could stop Kim from shopping for let's say 2 weeks, he would have all the money he needs and then some.

Probably the only intelligent thing Kim has done, is keep her finances separate from his...

His little game is just another illustration of what a d-bag he is. He got himself $53M in debt, perhaps he should have used some of that to fund his artistic endeavors instead of living lavishly and outside of his means. Never been a Conyay fan, and never will be.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cdn.meme.am_instances_500x_57215923.jpg

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the only intelligent thing Kim has done, is keep her finances separate from his...

His little game is just another illustration of what a d-bag he is. He got himself $53M in debt, perhaps he should have used some of that to fund his artistic endeavors instead of living lavishly and outside of his means. Never been a Conyay fan, and never will be.
Supposedly he's said his clothing line did a lot of it. Apparently it's a "billionaires game, not a millionaires game".

Either way...

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160216_169b709a1df4a85cb3ebbe2813664e97.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160216_fe1ae477319672f86edef5cf0113d78f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom