Woman Set On Fire By Boyfriend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police Arrest Toby Moss On Aggravated Domestic Assault Complaint

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said a woman in Stigler was set on fire by her boyfriend.

Police said they received the 911 call Monday at 11:45 p.m.

When officers arrived at the scene in the 600 Northeast A Street, they found 46-year-old Gayle Kaiser with burns on her body.

Neighbors told police that Kaiser went to their home for help and said her boyfriend had poured gasoline on her and set her on fire.

Police arrested her boyfriend, Toby Moss, 41, on a complaint of aggravated domestic assault.

Stigler police said they requested OSBI assistance in this case.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/28006284/detail.html#ixzz1NIGmNNfb

:scratch: What the heck?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty sick. Not to hijack or take attention off this disgusting act, but I was watching some daytime talk show several years ago. They were interviewing a guy in prison via satellite who was possibly on death row for murder. He killed someone (possibly his wife?) which is messed up enough, but then he went to commit the most disgusting act I've ever heard of. He took his 7 year old daughter, tied/handcuffed her to a stop sign pole, soaked her in gasoline, and lit her on fire. He said she was still screaming when he hopped in his car and drove off.

Makes me sad every time I think about it, and since I saw that show I've thought about it quite often. Even out of pure curiosity, I can't force myself to imagine doing that.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was working the Northeast side of Okc, we had several calls where the women were mad at their boyfriends/husbands. They waited till they went to sleep and boiled a pot of rice and them dumped it on them while they were sleeping. The fresh hot rice sticks to the skin and burns.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some serious weirdos out there. It makes me wonder though, was this guy completely normal. Was he showing signs of being bat **** crazy? Or was it "Hey honey, need more cheerios? Pause///// Flamethrower?"

It seems odd that these people would flip in a quick of amount of time. I know it's not related to the original post but DT's story states that the girl was still screaming when he drove off. A normal husband/man/human being could never do this to anyone, let alone kin. I would hope there is some warning signs shown; be careful who you shack up with I guess

IAMPS3

Marksman
Reaction score
That's pretty sick. Not to hijack or take attention off this disgusting act, but I was watching some daytime talk show several years ago. They were interviewing a guy in prison via satellite who was possibly on death row for murder. He killed someone (possibly his wife?) which is messed up enough, but then he went to commit the most disgusting act I've ever heard of. He took his 7 year old daughter, tied/handcuffed her to a stop sign pole, soaked her in gasoline, and lit her on fire. He said she was still screaming when he hopped in his car and drove off.

Makes me sad every time I think about it, and since I saw that show I've thought about it quite often. Even out of pure curiosity, I can't force myself to imagine doing that.

As a parent, it disturbs me greatly when I hear about stuff like that. It makes me very sad for the innocent kids that are hurt by these sadistic bastards. There can be no punishment harsh enough in my mind for child abuser/molesters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom