World's largest Wendy's franchise owner stands with Chick-fil-a after controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's his money. I suppose he is free to use it however he likes. Discrimination? Really? Can you just look at a gay person and tell they are gay? If a person declares they are gay, is that enough to attain protected status?

This entire line of non reasoning is amazingly illogical. I understand, to an extent, anti-discrimination laws on conditions that are beyond the control of people, but sexual proclivities are a choice. This illogic ends in everyone attaining protected demographic status, and in the worst cases you can imagine.

The argument in question here is whether two parties can marry, regardless of their gender and orientation. This is not asking for protection, it's asking for equality.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you advocate any limitations? The .gov should be totally removed from any regulation of marriage.

I think it should allow any number of consenting persons regardless of race/class/gender of majority age to enter into the legal contract. Call it marriage, a union, "a treatise of cohabitation and merger of property," whatever. Male, Female, 2 or 3 or 12 persons. It matters not to me.

So some limitations may apply, sure. Age for example.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not a puss, I'll say it.
Marriage is between a man and a women.
Anybody else is on their own.

If you can, consider this argument. Many people may disagree or not fully understand that Bi-gender or trans-gender exist in a world that only sees a male or female, yet they exist none the less.

They are not fully male or fully female yet our culture demands they choose to be one or the other. Most times that choice is made by parents at birth, rightly or wrongly.

If a person argues that they are simply deformed, and you flesh that argument out, NO deformed person would be allowed to marry. We already have laws that protect the mentally disabled rights to marry and enjoy any benefit, why not anyone?

If argueing from a religious point, I say God created them perfectly, he doesnt make mistakes. Why would he create a human that isnt allowed by law or custom to love?

If we agree that Rights exist, and are not simply man made customs or Laws, then any Human being ought enjoy the Right to marry.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your words sting me. I am terrified, assuming you meant "challenged". BTW, a strong inclination can, and possibly should, be controlled.

I appologize, i didnt mean that to sound offensive. We have different understandings of what it means to be homosexual.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion:

1 - Chikfila makes the most disgusting sandwich ever. It's essentially a frozen patty from walmart, about as bland as you can get.

2 - Who cares what anybody in the food service industry thinks about anything political. You wound up in the food service industry because you failed at life, why would I be concerned with any of your opinions?
LOL I bet if you would just show him how much more success you are he would probably listen ( by the way he is prob too busy with his failed attempt at life to be on the internet flapping his gums about something he knows nothing about you should prob write him a letter)

Latest posts

Top Bottom