Would America survive a civil war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$ure$h0t

This entire site is snowflakes
Reaction score
Absolutely not.. 🤦‍♂️

1/3 needs a safe space for bad words and history, 1/3 doesn't know what bathroom to use and the other 1/3 is us.. Our only hope is the military abandons their orders but I don't see that happening.. It's all about survival at that moment

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ronald Reagan's "A Time for Choosing" Speech, October 27, 1964.
VERY GOOD POINT! The Americans that are so stupid they are convinced that America is BAD, just because we are not PERFECT, are going to understand what BAD realty is, if they ever accomplish their goal of destroying this GREAT NATION! WE have the highest standard of living in human history, are, and always have been, the last best hope of humanity! That is why we are the destination of choice, for the worlds poor, and down trodden! IF WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THIS PHONY ELECTION IN 2020, AS I FEAR WE HAVE, THEN IT IS ALL OVER ALREADY! WE JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET! WITHOUT FREE, LEGITIMATE, ELECTIONS, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT LONGER EXIST! AND WE ARE SIMPLY JUST ONE MORE BANANA REPUBLIC WITH SHOW ELECTIONS LIKE CUBA, VENEZUELA, AND ALL OTHER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES! TIME WILL TELL! I HOPE I'M WRONG, GOOD LUCK TO US!

$ure$h0t

This entire site is snowflakes
Reaction score
VERY GOOD POINT! The Americans that are so stupid they are convinced that America is BAD, just because we are not PERFECT, are going to understand what BAD realty is, if they ever accomplish their goal of destroying this GREAT NATION! WE have the highest standard of living in human history, are, and always have been, the last best hope of humanity! That is why we are the destination of choice, for the worlds poor, and down trodden! IF WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THIS PHONY ELECTION IN 2020, AS I FEAR WE HAVE, THEN IT IS ALL OVER ALREADY! WE JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET! WITHOUT FREE, LEGITIMATE, ELECTIONS, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT LONGER EXIST! AND WE ARE SIMPLY JUST ONE MORE BANANA REPUBLIC WITH SHOW ELECTIONS LIKE CUBA, VENEZUELA, AND ALL OTHER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES! TIME WILL TELL! I HOPE I'M WRONG, GOOD LUCK TO US!
America in distress.. It's disgraceful

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the ways the country could survive is to have a "split." Some blacks want their own state, liberals want theirs. conservatives want theirs etc. But hat would waken our national fabric and make is vulnerable to outside influence-but we already have that in the form of Soros and others within the country. I think Obama would want nothing better than a Christmas present like this. There is no solution. Either the politicians straighten up or we are toast. If the politicians are guilty of legal infractions that should be addressed appropriately by a court of law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom