Wrist size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, this is something I’ve always been curious about. If you go buy a BNIB watch, who here has to remove links? And how many on average? Anyone ever have to add links? Order extra when they purchase?
I’m just asking because over the weekend, I traded for a watch with @thor447 and was surprised by how much larger his wrist is than mine. I had to remove two links and use the Mirco adjustment. What do you gents do?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, this is something I’ve always been curious about. If you go buy a BNIB watch, who here has to remove links? And how many on average? Anyone ever have to add links? Order extra when they purchase?
I’m just asking because over the weekend, I traded for a watch with @thor447 and was surprised by how much larger his wrist is than mine. I had to remove two links and use the Mirco adjustment. What do you gents do?
Watches from @thor447 fit me great. He is man sized after all. (That John player fit me fine:) ) I can’t even get my hand through the bracelet that came with my jdm ufo. It would prob fit @coolhandluke perfectly.

I don’t like bracelets, so I rarely buy watches that have them. I have one, it has leather straps on it instead.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually gotta buy extra long bands. Most bracelet type watches won't fit my gorilla arms. The best watch band I've found is a ventilated rubber strap, sold on Amazon by a company called Wocci. But even with them, I'm on the 2nd/next to last hole.
I have one that would fit you. I have a seiko with blue leather straps that is huge on me and Adam. No idea where Adam got that one :)

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that would fit you. I have a seiko with blue leather straps that is huge on me and Adam. No idea where Adam got that one :)
That's a VGreen custom made leather strap. Very high quality, I just fat fingered the size when I ordered it. It's made for a wrist up to 9.5 inches, so basically it'll fit on a silverback gorilla. It does look good on that watch though, lol.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a VGreen custom made leather strap. Very high quality, I just fat fingered the size when I ordered it. It's made for a wrist up to 9.5 inches, so basically it'll fit on a silverback gorilla. It does look good on that watch though, lol.

That's me! The ol' silverback!

Latest posts

Top Bottom