• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK WTB Car/Truck for Youngster in Need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wife is a teacher in Elgin and has a student in great need for a dependable car/truck of some sort. He’s a great kid (how I don’t know) who never had a father and mother is spending the next decade in “the house of many doors”. No family to help, he’s currently staying with a friend’s family who does have custody of the 17 year old. Thing is they’re not exactly flush with cash and Anthony is trying to get a job to help support himself not wanting burden anyone but he obviously needs a way to drive to work. We are hoping to help the situation and have scrounged up around $3,500 we can spend on a car but are finding the pickin’s pretty thin. If ya’ll would please keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see a good dependable car in your travels it would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks my friends

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Awe! Y’all are good folks. It’s inspiring when middle classers use some of their income to directly help people in need, instead of just adding to the vacation fund or using towards down payment on a wakesurf boat lol

Keep an eye out for late 90s and early 2000s Toyota Corolla and Camrys. Commonly found in the price range and decent chance at being reliable

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is much appreciated my friend. Thought we had one. A friend owns an RV park and to cut a long story short he was in possession of a Nissan SUV. Went to look at it and found the intake manifold in the back seat so Lord knows what’s wrong with it. ☹️ I know God is good ALL the time and He’ll bring something our way I’m sure.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom