Wtf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When did OSA turn into The Daily Kos and Media Matters all rolled into one!?! Why are so many liberals on here yelling at people and chastising them for the smallest things? Hey liberals, you really don't need to keep a constant eye on us right-wing backwards thinking greedy tea-baggers. We won't be burning flags and getting old ladies on their way to work sprayed with tear gas anytime soon. So relax and say something nice about America for a change. Thank you.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
wow, i probably shouldn't respond and i am far from a liberal, but how about addressing all the holier than thou republicans on this site, the ones that criticize obama even when he got osama (if it was bush there would be love fest on here), or the guys telling pawn shop owners they are going to hell or how about the paragraph long lectures whenever someone posts the dreaded words "accidental discharge", or when someone says they are unemployed looking for work there are 5 posts afterwards with people saying things like "if i was you i could find work, if i was you i would take any kind of work", or... well do i really need to go on??

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at3_gstatic_com_images_1b1a361210305665f982783ce6a5a02b._.png

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, i probably shouldn't respond and i am far from a liberal, but how about addressing all the holier than thou republicans on this site, the ones that criticize obama even when he got osama (if it was bush there would be love fest on here), or the guys telling pawn shop owners they are going to hell or how about the paragraph long lectures whenever someone posts the dreaded words "accidental discharge", or when someone says they are unemployed looking for work there are 5 posts afterwards with people saying things like "if i was you i could find work, if i was you i would take any kind of work", or... well do i really need to go on??

If I was you Obama would still suck, I wouldn't try to call my negligent discharge an accidental discharge, pawn shop owners could below me forthright, and I'd have found work by now.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like someone got the butthurt.

The "everyone who doesnt agree with me is a liberal" schtick is refreshing. I have certainly missed it during my voluntary hiatus.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Edgar is the real LIEberal on OSA. I mean, look at his screen name. Isn't Kurt an idol of the flag burners and people who get old ladies sprayed by teargas? I think so. I really think so.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Edgar. And stay the hell away from my teapot.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did OSA turn into The Daily Kos and Media Matters all rolled into one!?! Why are so many liberals on here yelling at people and chastising them for the smallest things? Hey liberals, you really don't need to keep a constant eye on us right-wing backwards thinking greedy tea-baggers. We won't be burning flags and getting old ladies on their way to work sprayed with tear gas anytime soon. So relax and say something nice about America for a change. Thank you.

Been this way forever, newb...

Latest posts

Top Bottom