Wyoming Super Tag Trifecta Winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah i,m from tulsa and did win the trifecta raffle. I,m going hunt sheep, moose and goat or maybe bison havnt quite decided yet leaning towards goat tho. And yes i do have to pay the tag fees which are guite a bit. but these are some of the hardest tags to draw in the west. I,m not a rich guy and didnt by my win. I only bought 1 chance for sheep, goat, moose,elk,ant,bison,and 1 for the trifecta. I wouldnt pick wolf,lion or bear as these can be bought over the counter. The best goat, moose, and bison areas are nonwilderness and i will hunt without a outfitter. For sheep im not sure yet there are areas i can hunt but a outfiitter would open up alot more. It is pretty exciting to win but very stressful at the same time! Wish me luck! Ben Carruthers

I'd definitely go with the Bighorn Sheep, Moose, and probably deer.

What 3 would you buy?
[/QUOTE]

WOW! Congrats on winning the lottery!

I/we really want to know how the hunts turn out. I'm officially jealous.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats!! And thanks for coming here and giving us some insight from the REAL winner. I really hope you will come back and share all about your adventures for these hunts. I'm sure it is nerve racking and super exciting all at the same time.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow congrats mr carruthers !!! Hope you stick around to share the experience with us. Congrats and good luck ! Hope you're on your way to being in "sheep shape" as well.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom