Yet Another Armslist Hero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can't believe you guys are rippin on a dude that has obvously just came in from a wet ops and only just had time to stop at Burger King and hasn't even had time to finish a fifth of booze yet, let alone tidey up the place in case there's a de-brief at his Ops Central.
Yep a REAL American hero

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i heard they recently recovered one of those shotguns from a Somalian pirate ship that was torpedoed down 5 years ago. The divers pulled the trigger under water and an armor piercing slug put another hole right through the side of the ship.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone please enlighten me.

Do you have to have a special license to own or sell a asshalt shotgun. This is the first time I have ever seen a picture of a asshalt shotgun. Does this only make your Ass Halt and leave the rest of the body moving?

Maybe some other SOT can help me out here, I have read the ATF book, several times now, and not seen any mention of a asshalt shotgun.

I see that there are many people under 30 on this forum that seem to have all the answers, maybe you can help out here.

Thank you,

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New intel incoming on this operative... if you look at the image location of his pictures, you can see that his photobucket account name is "mustacheride69666." I think we may have underestimated this gentleman. It appears that he is also a suave ladies' man in addition to being a possible former elite wet ops agent. He is obviously more of a one night stand kind of guy though... a feminine touch is decidedly absent from his quarters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom