Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never had problems with yoga pants until the day at wal-mart that I saw a GUY in black yoga pants strutting his stuff. To top that off he was my size and had a handful of yellow flowers, I may need help removing that from my memory. Any suggestions? :)

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never had problems with yoga pants until the day at wal-mart that I saw a GUY in black yoga pants strutting his stuff. To top that off he was my size and had a handful of yellow flowers, I may need help removing that from my memory. Any suggestions? :)
Imagine him naked without the handful of yellow flowers.......Did you forget about the flowers?

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:hellno:
Yep. They are the best. :-)

www.telegraf.mk_articleImage.img_article_images_wp_content_uploads_2014_08_15_3.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, I have blue what looks like yoga pants.
Country boys call them long underwear to be worn under camo while killing animals to fill the freezer.
Doesn't take me long to see who the city boys are on this forum.
Take your murse and move along. :boxing3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom