You guys see this? Gun-possessing good guy to the rescue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/marine-wife-beaten-by-teen-mob-outside-movie/

Doesn't say if he was a CCW holder or not, but thank goodness he was there regardless. They need to put all those punks away to cool their heels for a few months to a couple years, messing with a US Marine on leave from serving his country - absurd. And shut their damn mouths in the theater while they're at it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, I just posted this in the general discussion section as well.

Brings up a great question, for me anyway since I'm planning on getting my CCW. If he had a CCW & had used his weapon would he be justified? He was confronted by a mob basically that was intent on inflicting harm on him & his wife.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats really sad is that short of him filing a lawsuit against those little punks nothing else will happen to them. The juvi system is a joke, they will give them a pat on the hand & they will be back home with mommy & daddy without any more punishment. I doubt they worry about mom & dad much anyhow or they wouldnt be acting like this in the first place, so even if mom & dad end up footing the bills, thats the cost of not raising your child properly & to know not to act this way.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting CCW stuff, except for the lawsuit-happiness at the end. Maybe he should also sue his grandma.

Lawsuit is probably the best thing to happen to get parents to notice what the hell their kids are actually doing. Only way to get people's full attention is to hit them in their checkbooks. I hope the lawsuits pillages the parents checkbook in this incident.

DestructoJr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawsuit is probably the best thing to happen to get parents to notice what the hell their kids are actually doing. Only way to get people's full attention is to hit them in their checkbooks. I hope the lawsuits pillages the parents checkbook in this incident.

Whats the lawsuit gonna do, take their foodstamps....maybe put a levy on their section 8 housing...:nono1:

As far as suing the business...they had nothing to do with the attackers it is in no way their responsibility....It is not required to go to the movies, if you dont feel safe then dont go

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as suing the business...they had nothing to do with the attackers it is in no way their responsibility....It is not required to go to the movies, if you dont feel safe then dont go

The parents are financially responsible for their children and any damages they cause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom