You using this sight 99% buy sell. Advertise correctly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea stupid stuff.

You all know who you are.
99% of your posts are for buy or sell items and 1% joined in discussions.

If you have an item for sale and show a picture of said item with or without a certain part or never mention add on parts on your item how are we to know what add on parts go with it or what parts are missing.

You kind of have to mention it.
You all should know this.
99% of your posts are sell or trade you think you would be smart enough to know how to place an appropriate add.
Maybe not though.

Keep treating OSA like Armslist .

Yea stupid stuff is where I posted this because it is kind of stupid.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta admit... Sometimes I look at ads in the Classifieds and think to myself, "I hope this person isn't in the sales business."

It's like placing an ad that says: "Gun For Sale... Text for info and pics."

Why in the hell don't you just put the pictures and info in the ad one time instead of having to respond to who knows how many text messages? I just shake my head at some of the stuff I see...especially the prices.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta admit... Sometimes I look at ads in the Classifieds and think to myself, "I hope this person isn't in the sales business."

It's like placing an ad that says: "Gun For Sale... Text for info and pics."

Why in the hell don't you just put the pictures and info in the ad one time instead of having to respond to who knows how many text messages? I just shake my head at some of the stuff I see...especially the prices.
Don't forget the other side.....you got some buying that think they're on Jeopardy....

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea stupid stuff.

You all know who you are.
99% of your posts are for buy or sell items and 1% joined in discussions.

If you have an item for sale and show a picture of said item with or without a certain part or never mention add on parts on your item how are we to know what add on parts go with it or what parts are missing.

You kind of have to mention it.
You all should know this.
99% of your posts are sell or trade you think you would be smart enough to know how to place an appropriate add.
Maybe not though.

Keep treating OSA like Armslist .

Yea stupid stuff is where I posted this because it is kind of stupid.

I agree. This isn't a rummage sale. It's on the seller to ACCURATELY describe the item and even just a "you get everything you see" goes a long ways. I have been burned before by assuming everything pictured is included.

You want to make a sale? Try putting a little effort into it. And as anyone here can go to my classified ads and see, I practice what I preach when it comes to this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom