• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Zermatt TL3 Proof 7prc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwolf88

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Spotting scope, Rifle scope, ar-10's ect ect
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Bill information
I am an FFL and will do a form 4473.
Caliber
7 prc
73114, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
I have a left hand Zermatt TL3 with a 26" 1:8 Proof carbon fiber barrel and trigger Tech diamond trigger. I am looking to sell. Rifle has aprx 140 rounds through it and I do have the load data for it that I had settled on so far. Rifle is currently mounted in a KRG Whiskey 3 with xl night vision spigot integrated arca rail, night vision bridge, angled bag rider, large grip panels. I would be willing to sell just the barreled action or as it sits now in chassis. Also i have 99 pieces of once fired ADG brass from this rifle (lost one to the amp annealer) and 900 pieces of new ADG brass. I am open to offers on these items I just need to fund other projects and focus on some new shooting endeavors.

Price as it sits $3000 for barreled action and chassis with the 99 pieces of once fired brass.
Price for just the barreled action $2000 with the 99 pieces of once fired brass.
I would sell the ADG brass for $75 a box of 50, or all 18 boxes for $1100.

Open to offers. Would consider trades for high end optics NF, leupold mark5, march, ect. Spotting scopes rifle scopes ect.

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

Cwolf88

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're definitely right it would probably move on the hide but I'm trying to sell it local first. You could learn to shoot a left hand rifle right handed, I shot right handed rifles left handed for 30+ years.