Anyone With RLS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is a high dose for Gaba? I take 400mg at night instead of Ibuprofen.

A couple years back, my ortho prescribed it to me for sciatica and I had some side effects and stopped/wouldn't take it, especially with driving the big brown truck.
I'm taking a total of 3600mg/day. So ... You lightweight! 😉 That said I kinda believe it really depends on how long you've been taking it more than how much, to a point. I stopped and started again a few times before I got past the side effects. Especially back when I was still working. That groggy feeling was hard to adjust to. Now it doesn't cause me any mental fogginess at all.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking a total of 3600mg/day. So ... You lightweight! 😉 That said I kinda believe it really depends on how long you've been taking it more than how much, to a point. I stopped and started again a few times before I got past the side effects. Especially back when I was still working. That groggy feeling was hard to adjust to. Now it doesn't cause me any mental fogginess at all.
I was on the minimum dosage and the damn stuff kept me groggy all day and did nothing for the pain.

I tried Lyrica once. I went to the moon and back in a little red wagon with sidepipes and a jet engine. It was a cool trip but I said never again. Now I'm listed as allergic to Lyrica and Gabapentin.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on the minimum dosage and the damn stuff kept me groggy all day and did nothing for the pain.

I tried Lyrica once. I went to the moon and back in a little red wagon with sidepipes and a jet engine. It was a cool trip but I said never again. Now I'm listed as allergic to Lyrica and Gabapentin.
Dadgummit, y'all keep telling me about all these "adventures" you go on when you take certain meds. And I got NUFFIN' outta the deal. 🫤I'm telling ya ... It ain't fair ... 😉🙄🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom