You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you can slip in and out of the donut shop undetected?

Dude, I can be in and out of the donut shop faster than the glaze dries on an apple fritter.

1687485493183.jpg

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife will no longer let me near the donut shop! Eating a dozen today might kill me… 40 years ago it was just energy for sports or running or being on extra hyper mode. I do miss being skinny….

And I like plain girls! They are more likely to be down to earth with a great touch of reality. (When I was younger I dated an underwear model. But those were different days and I was cuter.).

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife will no longer let me near the donut shop! Eating a dozen today might kill me… 40 years ago it was just energy for sports or running or being on extra hyper mode. I do miss being skinny….

And I like plain girls! They are more likely to be down to earth with a great touch of reality. (When I was younger I dated an underwear model. But those were different days and I was cuter.).
“Depend’s”??????

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of seeing someone you went to high school with, as y’all know my daughter is going to OU, and when this semester started, she was talking to my wife and me about her classes and professors. We discovered her chemistry professor is from east TX, and I went to high school with him. My daughter said he was weird, and I told her he evidently hadn’t changed in 40 years.🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 55 year reunion is this fall. Looks like we will be home for this one. I was kind of a loner in HS as I hunted and fished which was considered not cool in the hippy days, so not many there that I have great memories with, but there is always a few of us that enjoy seeing each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom