Malinois puppy! 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A rescue Malinois seems like a pretty bold move - kudos.
It's my wife, not me. (of course I get in on a bunch of it)

People get these dogs because they're cool. They have no clue how high strung they are, and most folks don't want to invest their time in something. Effort is a dirty word these days.

The two Malligators we've taken in as rescues looked awful. Not enough food, our young one must have been deprived of water - he gets anxious when he doesn't have access for a while.

I really hate people.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our first BSD would NOT allow people close to my Wife. She stood ground and people wisely believed the dog was going to take their life. Not one to mess with.

This one also came to us as a rescue. Full height, he was 48 pounds of bones and fur. A year of proper food, no calming drugs, yes, they drugged him!, and lots of exercise. He is 72 pounds of lean muscle, bones, and fur! Will put down other dogs. Unwillingly accepts the cat. Taken a liking to watching bunnies play rather than killing them. Willing to go head to head with cows. The organization was scared they would not be able to place him. He does well with us. Only one dog.

image.jpg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She showed up in my yard March 5 this year. Guessing part Malinois. Figured she got lost, posted everywhere imaginable and took her to the vet to see if she was chipped. Mi Casa her Casa now, she is very loved. But hyper doesn’t even begin to describe her, she requires very little sleep and the second she opens her eyes it play play play.

Attachments

• IMG_7026.jpeg
    IMG_7026.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3929.jpeg
    IMG_3929.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3931.jpeg
    IMG_3931.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at a Cane Corso or a Dogo Argentino. And what is so wild is, I have never paid a penny for a dog in my life.
Im around a Cane Corso all day for weeks and they are like have a Boxer only bigger. Very loving dogs but this one is trained and is cool about everything until its owner makes a command and then it goes bonkers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom