MSMA Crabgrass Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sand burrs are found in poor, low nutrient soil.. They can be killed with herbicide but you are just treating the symptoms not the problem. The problem is the soil is low in nutrients typically sandy soil. I'm doing a research project to reduce/eliminate sand burrs in yards or pastures.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That crap is evil and im pretty certain it's what caused my health issue. I got it on my skin a couple times, so my bad.
If you use it, please cover your entire skin. It will soak in and is claimed to cause ulcerative Colitis which I attest, is deadly over time.
Yea, I've gotten it on my hands before. I always washed up immediately. Now I wear nitrile gloves when handling any of this type of stuff. I read lables too. :lookaroun

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sand burrs are found in poor, low nutrient soil.. They can be killed with herbicide but you are just treating the symptoms not the problem. The problem is the soil is low in nutrients typically sandy soil. I'm doing a research project to reduce/eliminate sand burrs in yards or pastures.

I have 5 acres you can experiment on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom