Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine still show pending 214 days…… these crazy fast approvals everyone is getting are driving me nuts. Avg 110 days for a trust is what the atf said when I called yesterday…. I knew I was better/worse than avg but damn.
Buy another to trigger a batch approval! Then your 214 day and counting becomes 107 days average.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine still show pending 214 days…… these crazy fast approvals everyone is getting are driving me nuts. Avg 110 days for a trust is what the atf said when I called yesterday…. I knew I was better/worse than avg but damn.
What phone number did you use to check on your wait time?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What phone number did you use to check on your wait time?
https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/atf-contact-list

Checking the status of your application

In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at (304) 616-4500. Please keep in mind that once your tax stamp check is cashed, it will take some time before the ATF can provide a status.
When you call, they will ask for:
  • Your name (or the name of your trust or corporation)
  • The serial number of the suppressor
  • The name of the transferor
Refer back to the confirmation email you received from us when your transfer was submitted to the ATF. This is where you will be able to find the name of your transferor. More information about this can be found here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/atf-contact-list

Checking the status of your application

In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at (304) 616-4500. Please keep in mind that once your tax stamp check is cashed, it will take some time before the ATF can provide a status.
When you call, they will ask for:

• Your name (or the name of your trust or corporation)
  • The serial number of the suppressor
  • The name of the transferor
Refer back to the confirmation email you received from us when your transfer was submitted to the ATF. This is where you will be able to find the name of your transferor. More information about this can be found here.
24/7 or normal business hours?

Latest posts

Top Bottom