Pool cover / Nylon tarp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me tell you what I got. I got a 24' above ground pool cover that has been used 4 winters and it's time to get rid of it. It's still water proof I believe as the water in the pool is still clear. I haven't taken it off to start opening the pool for the year. I will probably do that this week, if not the following week, depends on if I can get my son over to help. It can of course be cut to any size you need, just torch the edges so it doesn't fray. The only reason I am getting rid of it is the stitching on the straps is starting to come apart and the nylon is starting to separate where the straps connect.

This is what the cover looks like new, I will post a couple pics of what it now looks like now when I get home. If someone speaks up that they want it when I get it taken off I will contact you and we'll arrange a meet-up. If no one speaks up I will cut it up into manageable pieces and throw it away at work

Latest posts

Top Bottom