QA Awareness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to find some outlines of some quality awareness topics. We do training at the first of the month in each department. Its just little 5 min topics but I can't find anything. The safety training we do is like "Why we wear eye protection" or "Be aware of your surrounding" Anyone have any ideas where I could find some that pertain to Quality control/assurance?

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have the resource, the Quality Handbook by Juran is good for finding these kinds of topic to train with.

I cover one topic a month with my Quality techs out of the Handbook. It may be too quality specific for your application though.

When I know upper management is going to be sitting in I always focus on cost savings due to quality initiatives. When I do this, they sometimes actually listen.

My favorite quality topic - "Who defines quality?"
2nd favorite - "Who is responsible for quality?"

lol, I have to quit now or I'll get carried away.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have the resource, the Quality Handbook by Juran is good for finding these kinds of topic to train with.

I cover one topic a month with my Quality techs out of the Handbook. It may be too quality specific for your application though.

When I know upper management is going to be sitting in I always focus on cost savings due to quality initiatives. When I do this, they sometimes actually listen.

You know where I can find that at?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The American Society for Quality's website is full of plenty of free (available to all) resources (www.asq.org) that would help you put together a short presentation. If you want to become a member, PM me if you need assistance in joining but the website is fairly self-explanatory. If you want to be notified about local monthly meetings, send your e-mail to me via PM.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend ASQ also.

I was a member for a few years and had several certifications from them. The meetings are good networking opportunities with alot of experience in the room.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Poke. I am just gathering the info for the boss man. He may end up joining. I just need to find some resources but I think that website is exactly what he's looking for. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom