• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Rise Armament RA-140 trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
55$
Hey y'all,

Have one of these... Not much use. It's been sitting around and I keep neglecting to post it here. It has two anti walk pins with it, but PERSONALLY I'd replace them. The screw heads on the anti walk pins are tiny, and one of the 4 screws feels stripped/bound up - you could definitely use them, but I'd replace them if I were putting the trigger in a new gun

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fair price. The pins probably feel rough as they have removable thread locker on them from the factory.
Somebody needs to jump on this deal.
Thanks man. I can't remember exactly, but I don't think the pins came from Rise Armament. I think the trigger is packaged without anti walk pins, but I think the vendor I bought from included a set of anti walk pins.

Bigcountry

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

Have one of these... Not much use. It's been sitting around and I keep neglecting to post it here. It has two anti walk pins with it, but PERSONALLY I'd replace them. The screw heads on the anti walk pins are tiny, and one of the 4 screws feels stripped/bound up - you could definitely use them, but I'd replace them if I were putting the trigger in a new gun
Trade for some ammo?