Todays range experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wild stuff. I'm blessed to have my own setup and access to others. I've only been to public ranges a couple times. Never know if you are going to get Fudds, tacticool bros, or just straight up idiots. No thanks, I'll pass on being muzzle swept by some rando or having to deal with a-holes that don't think the rules apply tot hem.

FatPaulie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually go to the range early so I don’t have to interact with a lot of people. My experience today. I have paper set up at 50,100&200 shooting my Bergara HMR 308, couple groups of folks show up and young guy starts shooting across lanes at my paper .. WTF are you doing🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m literally shooting tight groups and I’m like hey what the hell? .. then I notice guy messing with an AK (I’m an AK guy) so I’m like hey do you need help he says he’s never shot it before and can’t get the mag in. I look and it’s a Norinco mac90 lol I take it apart real quick and this thing is bone dry. I lube it up give a little advise and gun works perfectly. Not even a thank you and he start mag dumping. Maybe I’m getting anti social now a days but come on people .. I pack my stuff and tell the young fella you should ask before blasting away at other people’s targets and he looks at me with a bewildered look like I was crazy or something. Range day over for me.
🤦🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom