Tuttle Couple Held Hostage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. Why in the world people want to listen to any 911 call is beyond me (no offense, I have never heard one that just didn't make my skin crawl ... kinda like the videos out there of police shootings ... especially the ones someone dies in) ... I hate that stuff being released to the general public ... :sorry4:

I often don't have anything better to do...

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. Why in the world people want to listen to any 911 call is beyond me (no offense, I have never heard one that just didn't make my skin crawl ... kinda like the videos out there of police shootings ... especially the ones someone dies in) ... I hate that stuff being released to the general public ... :sorry4:

The main reason I posted it was because there is a lot of speculation as to the details of this incident. You could hear some real emotion in their voices.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come off pissy ... don't have my coffee in me yet but I am working on it now!! LOL

I just hate it when the newscasts play them ... I don't need to hear them to know it was bad. Guess I am just too much of a softy ...

It's kind of like really graphic war movies ... from the first shot fired I am crying my eyes out and I can't even see the screen from that point forward ... yea ... I am a sissy (but don't tell anyone, you will ruin my reputation) LOL.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come off pissy ... don't have my coffee in me yet but I am working on it now!! LOL

I just hate it when the newscasts play them ... I don't need to hear them to know it was bad. Guess I am just too much of a softy ...

It's kind of like really graphic war movies ... from the first shot fired I am crying my eyes out and I can't even see the screen from that point forward ... yea ... I am a sissy (but don't tell anyone, you will ruin my reputation) LOL.

I didn't take it that way. I understand, what you are saying.

I am just trying to keep the thread up to date with the latest details.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Learning experience I think...listening to/watching how other people react in stressful situations can be educational, even if it's a bit creepy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Learning experience I think...listening to/watching how other people react in stressful situations can be educational, even if it's a bit creepy.

Ahhh ... good point. You know it is funny how those tapes affect me. I am Miss Calm, Cool, Collected and in Charge when something bad happens. When it is all done and over with though, I go find a dark corner, a good stiff drink and very quietly freak the F out. :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom