Back-up zombie killer almost complete!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
decided to deck out my pocket rocket! I took my normal Kel Tec Pf9 put a houge Jr. grip, painted the front and rear sight flourescent orange and added an insight XML tact light to the rail. :sunbath:

Now I just wish I could add night sights! anyone know if this can be done to the kel-tec or if they make night sights for them? what else can be done, if anything? does anyone make an extended slide relase for these?

Anyways just wanted to post a different kinda kel tec. never really see these with tac lights, thought it would be cool. Also is only adds about 1.5 ounces to the weight and most of that is the battery.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, believe it or not I just front pocket carry this, even with the light only changes the dimensions very little. it is the exact width of the fun and just about 1/2-1 in out from the muzzle. It still works sweet, and hardly noticable. AND SUPER BRIGHT in the dark! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You would like the CT Grips on your PF9 ..... Had mine on for over 6 months now. Still remains 'very' compact.

[Broken External Image]

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would like the CT Grips on your PF9 ..... Had mine on for over 6 months now. Still remains 'very' compact.

[Broken External Image]

that is pretty sweet. I would have loved to get the light/laser combo version of the insight light. But much more than I had to spend. I really like the idea of having the light though because it see when I grab for the gun most times it's at night when I hear noises outside or when cars pull in the driveway that I don't know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom