New Coronavirus(like sars) spreading throughout ME and EU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a57.foxnews.com_global.fncstatic.com_static_managed_img_Healthca5cec79ae3d542b0d402f87d7fe026a.jpg

New SARS? Deadly virus can likely pass person-to-person, WHO says
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/...pass-person-to-person-who-says/#ixzz2TCkeicbI

18+ dead 100+ infected, confirmed cases in dubai, jordan, saudi arabia, uk, france & spain.

I'll be in my bunker.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is freaking out about these new viruses. There have always been outbreaks of stuff like this. The only difference is that now there are people who freak out when they hear about it on the internet.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is freaking out about these new viruses. There have always been outbreaks of stuff like this. The only difference is that now there are people who freak out when they hear about it on the internet.

The skeptic in me also wants to say that scary news releases are also a great way for scientists to insure the funding continues to flow their way - new potential epidemics and killer asteroids come to mind.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured this was going to be a joke about the typewriters and the liberal media. Epic disappointment when I read that its really about a virus. Blah!

@toehanus

Latest posts

Top Bottom