Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see this being an issue. ^^^^^^

It's an election year in a State that is Redder than Mars and is the reddist it's ever been.

This might be the best year ever to pass pro 2nd Amendment legislation in Oklahoma.

Regulators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mount up!

For Older folk and youngens:

For the guys in my age group:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it, but I also wonder just how much revenue cc licences generate. Don't see the state giving up a source of revenue anytime soon.

According to what I've been told--and I have only anonymous, unverifiable sources, so bear that in mind--the county sheriffs were opposed to concealed carry until the legislature offered to allow them to charge $25 for fingerprinting.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Partially true if I remember it right. several sheriffs were against it because tgey werent 2a supporters. The sheriffs association was against it based soley on thier percieved costs to run it. Once the fee was added, they supported it. I know several agencies have a person dedicated to processing the stuff, so I can understand the cost side of it. Iirc tulsa and ok county were against it.
Just my recollection could be wrong, ive slept since then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I see it, the fees are a means with which to discriminate against those with low income. As we know, minorities are disproportionately low income. Therefore fees for a carry license are racist and a lawsuit should follow. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom