NSSF Rimfire Challenge, Feb. 21, 2015, Alex, OK (near Chickasha)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there and will be bringing along a friend, my brother and my niece. And, of course, my new toy:
2015-04-21 16.02.39.jpg

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just had to pick up another toy today for the match gotta get some mags tomorrow morning how many should I pick up would the 3 pack of 10 rounders and the factory 10 mag be enough or more also does anyone know where to find any 22/45 mags ive check h&h murfs academy in Lawton and a couple local shops but cant find any only seen a few mrk 1 magsIMG_1689.jpg

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the Alex arms rimfire challenge and had a blast would be a great match for begginers like me also would like to give a big thanks to beardking for helping me keep my mags ready to go since I showed up short on mags hope to see more of yall May 9th

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the Alex arms rimfire challenge and had a blast would be a great match for begginers like me also would like to give a big thanks to beardking for helping me keep my mags ready to go since I showed up short on mags hope to see more of yall May 9th
Not a problem RRB, even though the reloads aren't timed, I always feel like I have to rush between rounds so I figured other people feel the same. :-)

Had a great time out there as well. Definitely a good event for the beginner. Just a lot of fun to be had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom