The 13 words you can’t use about Hillary Clinton anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fvck being politically correct. I call em like I see em. Usless, pants suit wearin dike, felon, not fit for ANY office, un American, con artist. This in addition to the thrush that the liberal left doesn't want anyone to say

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennishoddy, the original threat was aimed at reporters covering the 2016 presidential race and I'm sure that they'll just hound any reporter that violates their "sensibilities"...

Oh yeah, I get that. I just don't understand how anybody would allow themselves to be influenced by somebody sitting behind a keyboard dictating how somebody else could speak about another person.

Reminds me of the time McCain ran for POTUS and told reporters they couldn't use ostipids middle name Hussain. They all fell right in step.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article:

That's according to the Clinton "Super Volunteers," who have promised to track the media's use of words they believe to be sexist code words. The New York Times's Amy Chozick tweeted a missive she received from the group (which we would note is almost definitely not connected to official Team Clinton) on Wednesday:

A group called HRC Super Volunteers just warned me "We will be watching, reading, listening and protesting coded sexism..." (1/2)

- Amy Chozick (@amychozick) March 25, 2015

2/2 Sexist words, they say, include "polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over confident..."

Also sexist, according to HRC Super Volunteers: "Secretive" and "will do anything to win, represents the past, out of touch..."

"You are on notice that we will be watching, reading, listening and protesting coded sexism..." the email reads.

I had to stop reading after that. Those "Super Volunteers" scare me! :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom