Black churches burning in the south.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably 0bama operatives doing it to agitate...hoping they catch whoever it is though because it is wrong (but don't blame the avg middle class joe for it!)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read somewhere a few days ago that it is not just black churches being burned. A few "white" ones have been burned too. Of course since the prez, his cronies, and the media are hoping for a race war the black churches are going to get the attention.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also heard about this. The report I heard mentioned at the end, that several of the church burnings were of an accidental nature, while a few were thought to be caused by arson or were of an unknown nature. I think the MSM is conflating to two types together to try manufacture a story about massive racially motivated attack on traditionally black churches, as happened in the past.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just listened to a report of a church in South Carolina, they played up the arson angle and at the very end they reported that storms were rolling through the area and a witness heard a loud boom indicative of a lightening strike. YMMV

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also heard about this. The report I heard mentioned at the end, that several of the church burnings were of an accidental nature, while a few were thought to be caused by arson or were of an unknown nature. I think the MSM is conflating to two types together to try manufacture a story about massive racially motivated attack on traditionally black churches, as happened in the past.

I agree. Sort of like all the black church burning in the 90s where it turned out to be 2 and only 1 of those was racially motivated. The media still tried to make it sound like a bunch of black churches were being burned by racist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom