Remington V3 Field Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is everyone's thought's on this gun? It's just been released, so obviously there's not a lot of reviews nor field time to go off of. I had been considering a Versa Max Sportsman prior to the release of this gun. I don't do any exclusive goose hunting, so I don't feel the need to require a gun that shoots 3.5" shells, as the V3 handles up to 3".

The improved gas port system is definitely appealing as it builds on the Versa Max, which I haven't seen complaints on. The $995 price for the camo model only adds to the temptation.

Remington's listing

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington hasn't released this shotgun to the general public yet. I've had my eye on this for some time and can't wait to test it. Youtube has a fair amount of reviews but I think most of those are biased since it seem they are same review from every post. Only negative you hear is the cosmetics of the trigger guard.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Youtube has a fair amount of reviews but I think most of those are biased since it seem they are same review from every post. Only negative you hear is the cosmetics of the trigger guard.

I noticed the same thing on the reviews. I want to get my hands on one and confirm the fit. The versa max shoulders very well, but another 300-500 well? I doubt it. No site has a firm release date other than late spring/summer.

hunter1983

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start with B? Sounds like a b to me. I'm not partial to any brand. Have hunted many shotguns for years, versa-max one of the best. Shoots most shells, low recoil. If you like a lightweight gun that kicks like a mule and won't cycle a 2-3/4" she'll, shoot a B!

Latest posts

Top Bottom