Ada Gun and Rifle club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WNM: Sorry, did not see your post or would have answered sooner. The Ada Rifle & Pistol Club is located off Homer Road. You can contact them about becoming a member by calling 405-391-7585. Membership is VERY inexpensive ($65.00) per year and has covered, outside, Rifle and Pistol range. Very nice people. To become a member, you just need to attend the monthly meeting held at the range every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6pm. Quick discussion of rules (and hand out) range walk through.
I can send you a map to the facility if you want or meet you and take you out and show it to you. I plan on taking the day off and sighting in a couple of rifles. More than happy to help. PM me if you want a tour or anyother information.
Allen

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. There is a very nice indoor pistol range just north of Ada (couple of miles) on the HWY going to Asher. I think 10 lanes and is only open on weekends. Nice people as well.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it's a public gun show as far as I know.

When we did gun shows, this is one we always set up at 2 times a year.

For those of you that complain about the high cost of gun shows, this is the one for you.

The show is run by some of the nicest people. It is small, if you are a seller, this is the show to set up at. Almost everyone that comes through the door is there to buy or sell something. The customers are some of the nicest people, unlike some of other the gun shows we have set up at in the past. This is also one to hang around at if you are looking to buy odd, strange and collectible weapons, they come through the doors all the time. I have personally bought some of the coolest items for my collection there.

We do not set up at gun shows any more, except the Tulsa Arms Show (Wanenmacher's), November 14, 15 may be our last one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the Ada Gun show. Very nice. Good prices and friendly people. Got a great deal on a range bag and cover for my AR. Saw some very good deals on several guns (almost bought a beautiful 1911 and may still buy it as the FFL is near) like AKs and pistols. Good variety. Hats off to those that put it on. Will be back next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom