1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

‘This is Hialeah!’ Taco Bell employee refuses to help client who doesn’t speak Spanish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RugersGR8, Sep 15, 2018.

1. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

2. Parks 788

Parks 788 Sharpshooter

RugersGR8 and rc508pir like this.
  3. golddigger14s

golddigger14s Sharpshooter

Supporter
    I would have put my car in park, and not moved. You want to call the police? Don't bother your pretty head I will do it for you.

4. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    How was she going to talk to the police when she called them if she doesn't speak English?

5. RETOKSQUID

RETOKSQUID Sharpshooter

¡Estás despedido! :buttkick:

RugersGR8 and rc508pir like this.
  6. rc508pir

rc508pir Sharpshooter

Supporter
    LOL You caught that too huh

Parks 788 likes this.
  7. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Rotflmao! There is a Taco Bueno over here where I had a Hispanic gal at the counter tell me -- in English -- that if I wanted to order food there I needed to learn how to speak Spanish. The black kid working the drive-thru looked at me when she said it like "da fuc did I just hear that??" Lol

I asked for the manager, who also pretended not to habla. Grumpy says "I'll be in the car" and RUNS out the door. Black kid in the drive-thru is now completely ignoring said drive-thru and instead watching the shitstorm that has very quietly descended upon the aforementioned manager and counter gal.

Since neither one of them habla-ed I am quite surprised to find that they both apparently habla the string of profanity that I let rip, NONE of which had anything to do with nationality or any possible nation of origin and had everything to do with how ****** the service in fast food places was and that it would be a cold day in hell before I learned another language so I could order crappy fake Tex-Mex in Bethany, Oklahoma.

Then I dug a pen out of my purse, snagged a napkin out of the dispenser and wrote down the toll-free number plastered on the wall IN GLORIOUS ENGLISH asking how "they" did. I looked over at the black kid, who mouthed the words "Help me" as I winked at him. To which I sweetly replied "Oh, don't worry, hon. You are about to get ALL kinds of help. Give me 20 minutes to get some dinner at Taco Bell and get home."

Next time we went back to Taco Bueno there was NO Hispanic staff there. Go figure.

8. RugersGR8

RugersGR8 Sharpshooter

Whenever Americans go to a foreign country, they had better learn to speak the language.(said with TONS OF SARCASM!)

9. cjjtulsa

cjjtulsa Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    It's what happens when you give your country away to invaders without resistance. You become their b*tch in your (formerly) own country.

swampratt and dennishoddy like this.
  10. Neanderthal

Neanderthal Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If I went to live in a foreign country, I would want to learn their language.

swampratt and Annie like this.