• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK “The Silencer”. Silicone Custom Hearing Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Irvin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
65.00$
74021, Collinsville, Oklahoma, United States
Tired of uncomfortable ear plugs or bulky ear muffs? These custom made silicone ear plugs are comfortable, convenient and compact. They have a personalized custom fit to YOUR ear, resulting in day long comfort. They are ready in minutes, you can take them home in less than an hour from fitting. They are made from a safe, medical grade silicone in a variety of colors. They have a 30-33 decibel NRR. They are great for shooting, motorcycles, machine tool, yard work, industrial or manufacturing settings, or any noisy environment! Only $65 plus sales tax. Call for more information or an appointment.
John Irvin
Lifestyle Enhancement Servives.
918-289-4047
customhearingprotection4u@
78C236F6-909F-443F-A00E-3BA234EA731B.jpeg
gmail.com

Attachments

• A72DD29F-90A0-4344-AFC2-4FA00141E7D9.jpeg
    A72DD29F-90A0-4344-AFC2-4FA00141E7D9.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 22

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Who has used these? If you have, compare the difference between these and a good pair of ear muffs? How much reduction in decm?
Between muffs and these, shooting a high power rifle, do the reduce sound signicantly?
I want to buy a pair but I've been burned befoe but they weren't fitted.
Let me know asp please.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Tired of uncomfortable ear plugs or bulky ear muffs? These custom made silicone ear plugs are comfortable, convenient and compact. They have a personalized custom fit to YOUR ear, resulting in day long comfort. They are ready in minutes, you can take them home in less than an hour from fitting. They are made from a safe, medical grade silicone in a variety of colors. They have a 30-33 decibel NRR. They are great for shooting, motorcycles, machine tool, yard work, industrial or manufacturing settings, or any noisy environment! Only $65 plus sales tax. Call for more information or an appointment.
John Irvin
Lifestyle Enhancement Servives.
918-289-4047
customhearingprotection4u@View attachment 257274gmail.com
This looks like what I've been looking for a long time. I listed some questions below on the descimal reduction compared to a good pair of ear muffs shooting a high cal rifle. Please let me know beacuse if it works, I'm buying

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Who has used these? If you have, compare the difference between these and a good pair of ear muffs? How much reduction in decm?
Between muffs and these, shooting a high power rifle, do the reduce sound signicantly?
Let me know asp please.
In my experience they have been amazing, doesn't matter the caliber and I personally prefer these over the muffs (especially when shooting during the summertime). A few times when I've been around/engaged in large scale events (lots of simultaneous gunfire) I use these in conjunction with my muffs so that my ringing doesn't get any worse. Not sure on the hard fast numbers for dec reduction but they're great when I shoot my 308 mauser (18" bbl) and 7mm magnum with a boss compensation system on the end (very loud).

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In my experience they have been amazing, doesn't matter the caliber and I personally prefer these over the muffs (especially when shooting during the summertime). A few times when I've been around/engaged in large scale events (lots of simultaneous gunfire) I use these in conjunction with my muffs so that my ringing doesn't get any worse. Not sure on the hard fast numbers for dec reduction but they're great when I shoot my 308 mauser (18" bbl) and 7mm magnum with a boss compensation system on the end (very loud).
Good enough for me. I have a great suppressor but I have a couple rifles and hand guns that I need. I need to protect my hearing for damaging it during the year with concerts and work.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I called the place that makes these and had a great conversation with the owner. Made a date to come up when the weather is good and intende on going up in the spring. Think I'm going to go ahead and have two pair fitted for me. At the price, I think it's a good risk, plus I know I'll lose or leave a pair somewhere and I like to keep two go bags for the range, One for rifles and one for hand guns. Mag reloaders, tools, eyes/ears, cleaning snake and this and that. That way all I have to do is grab the ammo and targets.
I'm really feeling good about this. If I feel good and get a good day, I may just go ahead and do it. It's a good drive for me being North of Tulsa and I'm in Southern Oklahoma, but that's ok

John Irvin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know asp please.
These have a rating of 30-33 decibel NRR. I got into selling these because I had a pair made in CO over six years ago. I love them. I’ve used them for shooting, motorcycling, mowing, running the chain saw…. I’ll tell you what, if you don’t think they do the job, I’ll give you your money back. John Irvin.

John Irvin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks like what I've been looking for a long time. I listed some questions below on the descimal reduction compared to a good pair of ear muffs shooting a high cal rifle. Please let me know beacuse if it works, I'm buying
I’m not completely sure I found your questions. They have a NRR 30-33 decibels. The only reason I got into this is because I had a pair made in CO years ago and loved them so much. Please, don’t hesitate to give me a call, I’ll answer what I know, if I don’t know, I’ll say so. John Irvin 918-289-4047

Latest posts

Top Bottom