10/22 Trigger Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. This project is not a DIY for me. This particular one is going to be the wifes Christmas present rifle. She is getting a brand new 10/22 with a stainless fluted bull barrel and boyds ss evolution stock. I probably wont test fire it before I give it to her, as to keep it NEW and her to be the first to shoot it. That is the reason I want someone who already knows what they are doing as opposed to me doing it.

Once i have seen hers I will probably DIY my own but wanted to get hers right first.

I saw that brimstone is one of the reputable guys to do them, I am just debating between him and swampfox, also what tier to get her as she isn't really going to be at the range every week shooting this thing. Plus if I can give my money to one of our own for the same quality I would prefer to do that.

Last edited:

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am interested in doing mine but my gun has the plastic trigger guard/housing. Any real advantage in finding a metal housing to start with?

Latest posts

Top Bottom